Red shirts for 2014?

I restrained myself the other night at Kamelot - Laura and I only spent $60 on merch. Of course, they had an end of tour special with both tour shirts for $25 with a free autographed poster, so we HAD to both take advantage of that..

The nice thing about spending $900+ at ProgPower is that ANY concert shopping for the next year looks sane and reasonable. :)

Glenn, the design was great but the actual quality
Was so-so! It was a bit too heavy for some reason
And maybe I am a little biased since I had to
exchange it cause it had two small holes in the front

I vividly remember you asking to exchange your green shirt. The "two small holes" you mention were microscopic. So much so that another attendee gladly bought the same shirt even after I pointed out the "flaw" you mentioned.

I've never had another attendee question the quality of our shirts.. verbally or in writing. We take great pride in them.

~Jen

I vividly remember you asking to exchange your green shirt. The "two small holes" you mention were microscopic. So much so that another attendee gladly bought the same shirt even after I pointed out the "flaw" you mentioned.

I've never had another attendee question the quality of our shirts.. verbally or in writing. We take great pride in them.

~Jen

Lol! Yeah, I am a little neurotic -perfectionist- when it comes to clothing especially! I see how it was not a big deal for someone else! The texture of the shirt felt different though, somehwat rougher, heavier! Was it the same company that made the ones from past years? Ill check again and compare it to the others! No big deal anyway! im proud to wear them. Good memory by the way!;)

~Jen

Every single PPUSA shirt I have is hole free, fade free, and still wearable to this day, going back to PPUSA 1.0....I credit this to them being heavyweight t's, and I wear my PPUSA shirts quite often...:Spin:

Every single PPUSA shirt I have is hole free, fade free, and still wearable to this day, going back to PPUSA 1.0....I credit this to them being heavyweight t's, and I wear my PPUSA shirts quite often...:Spin:

Ditto this for my 6 year run. These shirts are stout as hell, and worth it for that alone. Few of my concert/band shirts of ordinary quality are anywhere close to as good as the fest shirts.

I use those stackable plastic sterlite drawers and then I keep them alphabetized. It saves space and allows me to keep them easily accessable. I too am sick :-

WOW! I thought I had OCD closet issues. ;)

Love the red shirt idea! And I have had many more comments on the green shirt than others. Marketing at it's finest!

Metal shirts should be black! Please no more colored shirts!! I never wear them ;) I've only worn my XIII shirt twice because I don't like the way I look in green :p

WOW! I thought I had OCD closet issues. ;)

Love the red shirt idea! And I have had many more comments on the green shirt than others. Marketing at it's finest!

Oh it gets worse than that. I have multiple shirts from certain bands so I keep those shirts in order of how much I like them. It's a bad nasty habit, let me tell you...

Crimson would be badass

in_the_courtLG4.jpg

My shirts are also all in great condition (going back to PP1 also). For the record, I would hate a red concert shirt. I hope we stick with black. I have plenty of other style shirts when I'm looking for color.