Red Warlock Announce U.S. Tour

Going to be awesome!!! Be sure you go out and support your bands bringing their import music to the states!

from their Facebook page:

The band was born in August 2005, playing since the beginning an epic and dark Heavy Metal, raw and noble at the same time. In October 2005 the band takes over the name "Red Warlock", and begins working on the first demo cd "Rising From Hell". In September 2009 the band finishes the recording sessions of a new Promo CD titled "Sabrewolf", and the first full-length "Serve Your Master" is released December 6th, 2010 by My Graveyard Productions. Red Warlock are now working on the composition of new songs for the forthcoming as-yet-titled album.

Just completed a Skype meeting with guitarist Andrea Giribaldi, and Red Warlock are truly excited to be coming to the southeastern U.S. in a few short weeks to perform for you all. :D

I'm asking everyone in north Georgia, in the Carolinas, in Nashville, and in the Tampa Bay area who are able to: please come out and support these guys. Buy a ticket, buy some merch, and enjoy the show they give you. And if you feel so inclined, buy them a beer or leave them a tip. Every penny they make and/or save goes toward their fuel, van rental, equipment rental, and lodging budget to get them around the southeast for 10 days.

I will accompany Red Warlock on the trip to Warner Robins and perhaps up to Nashville. So I hope to see many of your smiling faces at each stop.

:wave:

To bad you can't get them out here Hoyt, we would take them at House of Rock in a heartbeat.

2 - The Get Down - Asheville, NC
3 - The Milestone - Charlotte, NC
4 - Slims Downtown - Raleigh, NC
5 - Reggie’s 42nd Street Tavern - Wilmington, NC

Best band ever!!!!! Right before paganfest too and my birthday (7th). Hrmmmm I think I need to move from Greensboro... :\

Hope to make it to the Charlotte show.

Andrea's comments about their new music worries me a little though.

"The sound will be more harsh, the songs will be more complex and tangled."

Sure hoping they don't change their sound too much. Their trad metal revival sound is a major part of their appeal.

Sure hoping they don't change their sound too much. Their trad metal revival sound is a major part of their appeal.

by 'harsh' I think he meant to say more 'heavy'. There is a mix of new and older music on their player on Facebook. There is no critical difference. ;)

Was really hoping that Jacksonville date was going to work out but it's a SOS deal as usual with the venue. It's alright, they deserve a bigger crowd in Tampa in any case.

Hi! I'm Andrea.
Don't worry, I basically meant that we made our style more personal than before. ;)

In our facebook page you will find our 3 latest songs:
1) The Great Plague
2) Flames of Black Fire
3) Eradicate the Trace

They'll be recorded again and included in our next album, I'm certain you will like it. :)

I can't wait to let you guys hear something new...

ain't I sexy in my Limited Edition Red Warlock 'Awakening the U.S.' 2012 Tour shirt? ;)

564054_10150642305008435_46562223434_9399640_597669059_n.jpg

Get yours next week from the band on tour! :Spin:

the small crowd of about 50 people in Warner Robins, GA who witnessed the U.S. debut of RED WARLOCK last night were left slack-jawed and wanting more. The band from the Island of Sardinia tore the roof off the Rock Bottom Venue with their blazing set of traditional/progressive heavy metal tunes! They left very little in their wake as they began their tour through the Southeastern U.S.

The passion and emotion you hear (and see) in the music and vocal delivery in the video posted above is genuine on stage. They played one song I had not heard yet, and promise to play another new song tonight and anywhere else they are allowed enough time on stage over the next week.

Tonight - Marietta, GA at The Local @ Sidelines Red Warlock continue their domination of the southeast. They have come a very long way to entertain you. They are amazing on stage, and are very humble about it. If you miss the show tonight, you will miss something truly special.