reg. upcoming Spheric Universe Experience and Raintime releases

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
I've seen that CD Inzane posts about both these titles incorrectly, so I thought I might as well clear up the confusion, before someone goes pre-ordering the discs, thinking they'll get what's advertized on that site;

Spheric Universe Experience: It's being advertised as containing a bonus track ("Waltz Opus"). That's not true. There's only one version worldwide of that disc, and it doesn't include that track. The French version (Replica Records) is completely similar to the one released in all other territories (Sensory Records). We do have 2 potential bonus tracks, but those are being saved in case we might need 'em for a later release in Japan or whatever ...

Raintime: apparently CD Inzane is going to import the Japanese version (as advertised as: EXCLUSIVE ELITE' EDITION FEATURES 1 ADDED BONUS TRACK AND ENHANCED, BEAUTIFUL PRESSED BOOKLET). Well, I don't know about some "elite edition", as the booklet we handed over to the Japanese label is exactly the same we gave the other labels (besides the bonus track info). Also, it states that it'll be available early March - since the release date is March 21st in Japan, I seriously doubt CD Inzane will be able to have copies at hand early March. Anyway, the US release will be end of May, so you might save yourself the trouble (and extra cash) and wait for that one :)

Claus
Intromental Management

I wont get into my opinions of CD Inzane, but lets just say its been over a year since I've shopped there.

I have ordered from Zane on numerous occations and was pleased. However, he does claim to have alot of things that others don't......makes you wonder.

Thanks for the info. Claus.

I wont get into my opinions of CD Inzane, but lets just say its been over a year since I've shopped there.

I've steered clear of them due to some negative reports here on the Forum.

Meanwhile, my recent The End purchase might have set a record: my 'you just placed an order' email from them was timestamped at 2:30am last Tuesday....and the four CDs were in my PO box on Friday. :OMG: :headbang:

I was floored. That's their free shipping, too. I wonder when I'd have had them if I'd paid extra. The day before I placed the order? :lol:

The End Records is also my preferred place to order from ... free shipping, good selection, and 8 percent discounts for those saavy enough to find them. I've always had good luck with their shipping, but I also think it's improved some of late. The last couple of orders I placed got to me within 3-4 days.

The Laser's Edge is also a really good place to buy from. I've always had good luck with them. They are very reliable from what I've experienced, but are a little bit higher in price than The End.

Britt

TER has always been SUPER fast to me!!

I wasn't implying that their FREE shipping was slow; as they always had my order to me within 3-4 days. It's just that for a while there I was having to look elsewhere for new releases. But I'll give them another look. I haven't ordered from them since Christmas of this year, when I ordered just a few (mostly older) cds.

:)

I've never had issues with getting CDInzane records, other than the one time that they had some on backorder, and once that one came in, another one on mine went on backorder (meaning they didn't hold onto it for me). But they are usually very fast. As for accuracy, I always double check anything from anybody trying to sell me something >_>.

I've always had really good luck from CD Inzane, actually surprised that people weren't feeling the love for them here. Never dealt with The End or Lasers Edge though outside of at the fest.....

The Laser's Edge is also a really good place to buy from. I've always had good luck with them. They are very reliable from what I've experienced, but are a little bit higher in price than The End.

Yes, due in part to shipping charges. But, I'll give Ken credit where it's due -- the 10-disc order I placed fifteen minutes before my TER order last Tuesday was in my PO Box yesterday, i.e., only a week later...but there was a holiday in there, and the parcel could have been in there on Saturday since I didn't check it 'til Tuesday. :kickass:

Err, thread hijack complete. We now return you to your previously-scheduled discussions of two awesome bands, PRR and Raintime. :lol: :headbang: