Return Of The Gods

Fucking Killer song! Been waiting for this song for a long time since Ted told me about it a few years back. I don't know why no one else has picked up on it, But the guys flogged the riff out of this song and used it as the outro for Releasing Surtur's Fire.

Have a listen.

I love it too. The ending riff to Releasing Surturs Fire is one of my faves, and the fact that its the main riff for thi ssong owns.

Knarfi said:
fuck yeah, in almost every fucking post the fucking word "fucking" fucking apears. for fuck sake people, learn some fucking new words

WOAH WOAH WOAH................Knock it the fuck off Knarfi, there are probably fucking minors on the forum they dont need to be hearing "fuck' all the time.......jesus fucking christ have some fucking manners.

Sleipnir said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH................Knock it the fuck off Knarfi, there are probably fucking minors on the forum they dont need to be hearing "fuck' all the time.......jesus fucking christ have some fucking manners.

dude im fucking sorry

and Xeon, dont be fucking sorry for the fucking OT, that fucking link is fucking great

PaganBlood said:
Fucking Killer song! Been waiting for this song for a long time since Ted told me about it a few years back. I don't know why no one else has picked up on it, But the guys flogged the riff out of this song and used it as the outro for Releasing Surtur's Fire.

Have a listen.

It was my favorite from the Sunlight tapes. I was surpriced when they took it away from the final album. Always seen it as a outro song for shows.
Damn them for deleting in on the album:heh: