• I like flowery music dude, back off

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Hey, it's better than nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm with you, they can do better than Rhapsody and Stratovarius

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
PumpkinFlyFree said:
I'd rather listen to a bunch of really progressive bands with no songwriting talent than listen to these monstrosities with several thousand keyboards drowning out the guitars.

I'd rather listen to a bunch of power metal bands.

PumpkinFlyFree said:
I really hope neither of these bands make it to PP4. I'd rather listen to a bunch of really progressive bands with no songwriting talent than listen to these monstrosities with several thousand keyboards drowning out the guitars.

Tight. I wish both bands would Headline the festival. They deserve to be there, and what's wrong with keyboards? Jens is probably one of the best, if not THE best keyboard players in the world!

Seeing as how all of the poll options were offensive to my musical tastes, I chose not to vote. Give me Stratovarius and Rhapsody, and 8 other kick-ass bands, and I am one happy fucking camper.

chibitotoro said:
Seeing as how all of the poll options were offensive to my musical tastes, I chose not to vote. Give me Stratovarius and Rhapsody, and 8 other kick-ass bands, and I am one happy fucking camper.

Don't get me wrong, I own Stratovarius' "Visions" album, and I slightly enjoy Rhapsody, but both bands arent exactly groups you can rock out to at a show. I'd much rather hear that stuff on cd than live.

For you GUys who don't want to see them live!! KISSS MY BRAZILIAN ASS!!
THose two bands rock hard and they make the crowd go crazy , That's how it was in BRazil when I saw them!!!
ANd who knows their music must know that it's worth while having them in the festival!!! ANd they do define progressive and power metal!!!

Just listen to their fuckin CD!!!
!

BRian