Rites of Darkness Fest III (first 5 bands announced)

VelociBrad

Spawn of Possession
Sep 30, 2006
NYC
www.last.fm
Rites of Darkness 3 will officially take place on December 9th and 10th at the White Rabbit again. The first 5 bands are as follows:

Demigod (Slumber era lineup - first North America appearance)
Ignivomous (Melbourne)
Funebrarum
Evoken
P.L.F.

This is just a few of bands to be announced. Be expecting a ton more crazy acts from across the globe. Tickets will go on sale once all bands have been officially announced. See you in December.

I'll be there for sure.

Why, fucking WHY do they have to choose those dates? Does the organizer realize that he's fucking over at least ~20% of potential attendees who are in school? I'm going to do what I can to make this though, Jesus Christ.

HOLY FUCKBALLS

Looks like I'm visiting Texas in December

Why, fucking WHY do they have to choose those dates? Does the organizer realize that he's fucking over at least ~20% of potential attendees who are in school? I'm going to do what I can to make this though, Jesus Christ.

its a friday and saturday dude

My school has finals on Friday and Saturday, and I was under the impression that was the case for many others. Couple that with what Yoda said, this is a fest people travel from around the country for.

Regardless, I cross referenced my prospective schedule with the exam periods and I should be fine. Things are already looking positive.

Demigod? You shittin' me son?!

And this is in Texas? WHYYYYYY do I have to live all the way in fucking Canada.

Holy shit, Urfaust coming to the US? I think I'm going to have to go to this now.

Demigod and Evoken would be fucking awesome, but Urfaust seals the deal.

cheesebuyingstuff.jpg