Rob Rock: Driver/Fires Of Babylon

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
The 2 latest side projects featuring Rob Rock, both of which are out now.
FoB is somne of the heaviest, hardest-hitting stuff he's done so far, and VERY religious/spiritual in nature, maybe even more than usual. Just so ya know. Personally, I LOVE Christian-flavored music, and metal is no exception!:kickass: The FoB CD is a sure 9.75/10 easily! Diehard RR fans will LOVE it while oldschool Christian metalheads will dig it, too! Hail!:headbang: Driver features Roy Z, so you know it'll be great!:cool:

The Driver CD is absolutely melodic metal genius. Did not care for the Fires of Babylon at all. Where are the choruses?
I really like the FoB disc. It's heavier and more intense. Maybe that's what they were going for this time around. It seems that Rob has different musical outlets for his various moods. I think it's awesome!:cool:

From www.melodicrock.com :
"Press Release / Resurgent metal legends Warrior have announced 2 more Southern California shows following their recent Hollywood return after a 10-year absence. The band will be teaming up with Orange County's vaunted Triple Axe Attack Leatherwolf and the reformed Driver, featuring guitarist Roy Z (Halford, Bruce Dickinson) and vocalist Rob Rock (Impellitteri), for a warm-up show at the Galaxy Concert Theatre, 3503 South Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92704 on June 19 prior to departing for Germany's Bang Your Head!!! Festival. "

You forgot about another new release: Rob Rock Live From Atlanta.

From www.melodicrock.com :
" 'The Voice Of Melodic Metal' Rob Rock will release his first DVD on May 22nd. Tentatively entitled The Voice Of Melodic Metal - Live In Atlanta it will contain the full Rob Rock appearance from Prog Power festival in Atlanta, as well as interesting bonus material. This first Rob Rock live release will be available as CD and DVD/CD package." :heh: