Rock Harvest

I guess maybe they are trying to get people to remain loyal to the fest.
"Look kids!! If you do still come this year, look what could be in store for next year"!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
When it comes to this, I think it's ok to do both :lol:

4bgs1.jpg

:lol: Holy fuck that is perfect! :lol:

Hey guys, my band and I are not too privy to exactly what's going on in regards to cancellations and whatnot. However, we're pretty excited to play this gig. We've played with Sebastian Bach, Symphony X, Dio Disciples, and recently The Protomen. If you got a sec, we're playing the Saturday date of the festival. Here's some links to our material. I hope you like it!

www.AriesRocks.com
www.Reverbnation.com/AriesRock
Hey Rob,

At least I assume it is you. First of all, welcome to Ultimate Metal and to the ProgPower USA forum! It really is a shame things are falling apart there, but I hope it still works out for you guys. Man, you have been playing a lot!

I had planned on taking the whole family to Thursday night, but I'm not so sure now. Though it is always good seeing Keith and Mystic Force. They haven't dropped off yet that I am aware of.

Rick

I got burned with the cancellation of the Rock Gone Wild Festival in 2009. They never issued refunds, but many people (myself included) were able to get refunds through our credit card companies. One of the big fears that many had was that they would try to get a few bands on the back of a truck somewhere and call that the festival under the "bands and location subject to change" and "no refunds unless the entire festival is cancelled" policy. Had that happened, it might have been more difficult to get a refund through our credit card companies. It almost seems like that is what Rock Harvest is doing here.