Rocklahoma???

Kai-Guy

May 8, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
Just wondering if any of you will be attending Rocklahoma this year???

I'm excited to see Triumph--Extreme--Black n Blue--House of Lords & of course TESLA!! Sorry, I still have that 80's blood running through my veins!!!:headbang:

Just wondering if any of you will be attending Rocklahoma this year???

I'm excited to see Triumph--Extreme--Black n Blue--House of Lords & of course TESLA!! Sorry, I still have that 80's blood running through my veins!!!:headbang:

I'll be there. As soon as I heard "Vain", I was signed up. Add in Black & Blue, Banshee, XYZ, and Kingdom Come and it was all good in my 'hood! :kickass:

I will be there, hopefully, but I will be at the Tri-Label stage checking out all the awesome bands there.

I wish I could afford it, but one fest per year for me. It's a great lineup again this year so it's a bummer to have to miss it. I will be going to see Extreme & King's X, as well as Dokken and Poison & Sebastian Bach so I will get plenty of 80's music to hold me over...

I wish I could afford it, but one fest per year for me. It's a great lineup again this year so it's a bummer to have to miss it. I will be going to see Extreme & King's X, as well as Dokken and Poison & Sebastian Bach so I will get plenty of 80's music to hold me over...

Yeah, same here. And I may have to stop going to the next two PPUSAs because we want to save money to go to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. May have to hold up until 2014 and go to Brazil instead, though.

Wanted to but all my money's tied up in two other festivals this year - PP and FotV. Nick and I were trying to swing Rocklahoma, but with me losing my job recently it just isn't going to be possible. The lineup looked good though. It would have been great to finally get to see Lita Ford since I missed her in her hey-day. Take lots of pictures and let us know how it goes. :headbang:

I also wish I was there... would love to see most of the bands performing. If only I still had my mullet. :lol:

HW is in the house!!! We got to Tulsa late last night and we're heading to the venue today. Remember.....1:55pm on the Tri-Label stage SUNDAY!!!! Be there!!!!

Just got off the phone with Lance and Shane, everyone is okay. There were three minor injuries(One broken arm her name was Camile) But according to Lance, the show will go on, though not on the stage but in a tent set up in place of the stage.

By the way it is being said that KRUCIBLE stole the show and the day. Which is a no brainer.

I can hardly believe this. Krucible had a fantastic show the night before, and everyone was looking forward to the rest of the weekend. I'm just very happy that nobody was seriously injured, and from what I understand, the show will continue today. Lance and the other 2 owners of the South Stage put a lot of work and effort into making this a success, and Mother Nature had to intervene. I actually feel bad that i left at 3:30 that day, I know I could have helped. Thanks for making it a success Lance, not only for us, but for everyone.

Peace, Shane

Bone Shaker are our label mates and I spoke with Jason the owner of the label and he said Camille was doing well. We were due to play but couldn't make it this year, might be a good thing.

Hey guys. Yea, the stage coming down was one of the scariest moments of my life, but what has been said was true. Camilia only sprained/bruised her arm, we later found out it was not broken. Someone had a broken nose, and someone else had a scraped leg. I have a shitload of pictures of all of this, I was about 10 ft from it when it came down, so I didn't pause to take pictures as it was collapsing because I was trying to get myself and everyone else out of there. I'll post a link when I get them all up.

Brent