Roll Call: King Diamond at Center Stage

I really wish I lived in Atlanta right now. haha The only King Diamond show in New England is at the Palladium in Worcester, which is an absolutely abysmal venue that attracts all the worst kinds of metal fans and the soundguy there makes everything sound like dogshit. Meanwhile, Center Stage has perfect sound...

Oh well. :(

I really wish I lived in Atlanta right now. haha The only King Diamond show in New England is at the Palladium in Worcester, which is an absolutely abysmal venue that attracts all the worst kinds of metal fans and the soundguy there makes everything sound like dogshit. Meanwhile, Center Stage has perfect sound...

Oh well. :(

Emperor fans? :saint:

Unless something changes I'm driving up from Tampa for it.

I also thought about driving up from Tampa for it, but I eventually decided that while I'd check out a local show, I'm not a big enough King Diamond fan to travel long-distance. Should be a good show though... hope all who are there enjoy it!

Emperor fans? :saint:

The smart play would have been to take a day or two away from the forum to let things quiet down. You could have then come back and posted something normal once or twice before creeping back towards being confrontational and edgy. Despite the majority on the forum wanting you gone, you could have continued on being the geriatric band champion.

Instead, you come right back in a thread that I create and stir the pot after I warned you in the Emperor thread.

Goodbye.

I waited too long and the tickets were sold out sooner than I expected. I might end up seeing Volbeat and Five Finger Death Punch, who are playing the Gwinnett Arena on the same day. :waits for the debris to start flying at him:

The debris generator is currently out of commission.
Volbeats and Five Finger Death Punches all around!

Can we make a thread dedicated to celebrating the ejection of a troll legend?