Ryche And Roll Weekend

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
For those of you that have Sirius Satellite radio this weekend is billed as a Ryche & Roll weekend with Geoff Tate being the guest host on the Boneyard. They'll be playing a lot of Queensryche all weekend including new cuts from the new release Dedicated to Chaos

For those of you that have Sirius Satellite radio this weekend is billed as a Ryche & Roll weekend with Geoff Tate being the guest host on the Boneyard. They'll be playing a lot of Queensryche all weekend including new cuts from the new release Dedicated to Chaos

This is reason enough to rip your Sirius system out of the car and smash it to pieces, just to avoid possibly hearing any new tracks.

So, I got a tri-ryche tattoo on my ankle back in college... they were my favorite band and had just released Operation: Mindcrime.

Flash forward to today, and after hearing DTC, I'm thinking about getting my tattoo updated... My thought on the design is to have motion bars added to the tri-ryche and have it jumping over a shark. Sadly, I should/could have done this years ago...

LOL...Oh boy, I'll cancel my weekend plans so that I can hear the amazing Queensrcyhe Masterpiece "Dedicated to Garbage" :puke:

I posted this on my Facebook page, I thought it appropriate here :)

Note to Geoff Tate and Queensryche - It would have been better to go out with a somewhat intact legacy of some very special music but after what I keep hearing of the new album and in my opinion, that legacy is tarnished beyond recognition. I have to take down my Queensryche memorabilia and probably never wear a Queensryche shirt again. This is from a fan that has seen the band over 22 times live and spent tons of money on countless Queensryche merchandise...I am glad I never got that Tri Ryche Tattoo that I almost did once upon a time... sad sad sad

Paging Chris DeGarmo, I don't blame you anymore

Bear