Sad?

:wave:
hej!! I remember you from last year...you and your weird wintersadness posts :D

so,why are you sad??

í'm supertired and have no time to surf 3209426567687 hours a day as i would like to...

Ditto here, but it's just a continuation of Monday... the work-stress doesn't help...

cddisc.gif
Ayreon -- Into the Electric Castle -- Isis and Osiris
/* random quote */
It's like talking to a wall, except that walls usually shut the hell up.
-Brent Spillner

Hey I've worked 9 straight days at work and put in over 38 hours in 3 days. I'm off two days in a row now but Its going to be spent moving to a new place. Cheer up!! :) Listen to some GWAR and see the funnier side of things!

Well, work isn't the primary issue... it's the women... For work, at least I can work 40 hours (or less) most weeks. It's just whether I can actually accomplish what my boss(es) want me to do... especially when they don't really tell me what they want. :bah:

but mostly the women. (And I don't like gwar :p )

cddisc.gif
Ayreon -- Into the Electric Castle -- The Garden of Emotions
/* random quote */
"I'm not morally superior to him: I'm smarter than he is. There's a difference."
-Sam Walker

relationships are complicated matters indeed Nomad :(
and women strange sometimes :rolleyes:

so many sad people here :cry:

i'm not really sad today,sort of low just...i need some inspiration to finish with my fucking project/writing...
But stressed,yes! quite a lot and it sucks...

/r2d2 troll

No Im just sad-sad.. Like a bit under the cloud-sad and if its really cold it will snow... and then winter will come....
and I will be wintersad.... Im so sad my tears will turn to istappar (pointy ice things under your eyes) and my snot will become leathal wepons , ice spikes... snotty once.. hmmm...
Thats all nothing ...more.

SAD WINTER SAD

(could make an exelent lyric wouldent it? )

Perhaps a picture of a drunken me we'll make you less sad for now..? :D

--> http://havusiipi.info/ikirouta/Frostheim/FrostheimHjelm.jpg

oh well... i guess im a weirdo ;)

two weeks i was talking to a german guy on the phone and when i said 'im feeling so fine, its raining outside' he responded: 'that must be some strange scandinavian thing' when i said, hey man im from hungary... he god confused :lol:
i cant wait till it will be snowing and the sun will shine only for a few hours.. seems 'normal' things are working in reverse for me ;)

Sorath said:
In Stockholm you don't even have snow (that counts) so your tears probably won't freeze etc
Let me guess... Your one of those whom really want to move to stockholm, but cant coz all your norrland friend would say you wimpt out so now you are picking on the snow?? hahaha sätt på dig flanellen igen!! skratt

Sorath said:
I've been to Stockholm once and got scared away for life by the gays and gayness of the city.
I know what you mean Sorath.
There is alot of gay people in Stockholm(or maybe they show it more in Stockholm).I haven't seen one gay here in Malmö at least not any one comfirmed