Sad?

Sorath said:
I've been to Stockholm once and got scared away for life by the gays and gayness of the city.
Maby thats becouse there are so many ppl that are not actually from stockholm at all , Most of my friends or ppl I know/meet are from the south or the north at least every third person, keep in mind that stockholm is the capital of Sweden and therefor many ppl from outside stockholm move there for the "opertuneties" So instead of a "one kind" , its a mix of ppl from all over Sweden Living here... Very gayish indeed... We should sort out the bastard-crap and keep the Real stockholmians... hahah Naa comon', I left the sandbox years ago and dont care that much really and to keep on nagging about it is just boring. To judge a city after one visit is mainly just stupid and gives feul to the myth that ppl from smaler citys are narrowminded (which they are not oar ar they) I think it depends on who you meet and where you go, LAst time I was down In malmö for exaple I had a blast.. What you wanna do is go to another city and meet the Metal heads not to go on some school tripp With the rest of the normal bunch and then jude it from that..

What is really gay is that ppl seemed to take this thread seriusly... Come on!!
What up with this Winter sadness shit anyway... just the name makes me think of quasi-intelectuall goth black metal gusy in there erly teens, going out into the forest and feel sad... ahha.. Ahhh.. Ok gotta admit I never heard Them but if I say like this I hate mid tempo, melody stuff and presfer More straight forward Black Metal if there is going to be any. Is this anything to recomend?? I mean the band that is, not having page frilla and sitting in the forest wheping.. *humor d e humor*

Cheers! ;)