Savage Circus/Dark Empire listening party NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
Alright, so the listening party that Drew (Curufin) has scheduled for Friday is in limbo right now, all because the stereo we thought we would have access to, we don't anymore.

So we are asking if anyone can bring anything that Drew could use to play the albums on...be it a small stereo or even a CD walkman with computer speakers, it would be a great help. We both want this listening party to happen and I'm sure there are some here that do as well. Please contact Drew (Curufin) if you can help out (don't contact me, as I won't even be in attendance).

Thanks a bunch!

Matt / Dark Empire

I'm glad you picked up the ball. ^_^ I have a pretty loud three piece sytem, but I won't be leaving for Atlanta until 11:30am on Friday, so I wouldn't have been much help. :p

If I was certain that the Residence Inn's suites have a decent stereo system (like the Fairfield's suites do (did?)), I'd offer it for use as a party locale, but nothing in the hotel's info says they have something like that. (The home-theater CD/DVD system at the Fairfield would have been perfect.)

Curufin said:
Time for another get-together!

The gathering will be held in my penthouse at the Granada Suites (the hotel right next to the Earthlink Live) on Friday the 16th beginning at 11:00 AM. Since I don't know which penthouse I'll have yet, you all can just come to the top floor and find the open door with all of the longhaired partiers.

Events will include a listening party for both Savage Circus' "Dreamland Manor" and Matt Moliti's Dark Empire's album "Distant Tides". (Matt Moliti is Yngvai X on this forum). It should be noted that Jens Carlsson from Persuader sings on both Savage Circus and Matt Moliti's Dark Empire's albums. The listening party will begin at 11:30 AM.

There will be free pizza and soda/water for everyone, but if you want booze, you'll have to bring it yourself.

Everyone attending will receive an exclusive ProgPower-only single of Matt Moliti's Dark Empire song "Northern Sky". A raffle for copies of (possibly signed) Savage Circus CDs will take place as well.

You can check out Matt Moliti's Dark Empire at www.mattmoliti.com and listen to a clip of "Northern Sky"! The Savage Circus homepage has clips from the upcoming album as well, and they can be found at www.savage-circus.com .

I hope to see all of you PP-goers there!

There's the original info again.

LOL!

It's not Drew's fault. USPS is pissing ME off, as well - have some CD's ordered from Amazon, which have been stuck in Bell, CA for over a week according to the Track&Confirm utility. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Besides I am going to the listening party only 'cuz of you nailzie! :loco:

P.S.: Maybe we can all pitch in a buck or two for mailing expenses and raffle off the stuff anyway and then Drew can ship it. Just a suggestion... Provided stuff's not there.

Yeah, the package of promos and other giveaways didn't arrive in time, unfortunatelty. I brought my own copy of the promo to play, and the listening party is DEFINITELY still going to happen.

See you all there!