Savatage reference?

I have heard that turn is one of the, if not the most dangerous turn on the whole course....in fact, people living near that specific part of the track complain about all of the sirens constantly.

UCWIDT?

Oh for sure, I agree 100%.

That is what I call a " Pierre " I have a friend who would come up with that stuff all of the time, and you would just roll your eyes and sigh.....

Basically, your reaction.

I thought agony & ecstasy was a common expression. Highly doubt it has anything to do with Savatage.

By the way, that's gotta be the most unoriginal race track in the whole world. It's a clear ripoff of tracks such as Estoril (Portugal), Jacarepagua (Brazil) and Barcelona (Spain). Obviously they tried to make it a bit harder of a track, but don't think they succeeded very well.

LOL... well I doubt it, that is if ol' Larry miller named the turns anyway.

Toele? you mean Tooele... Most people outside of Utah pronounce it "tool-ee", when it is actually "Too-Will-Ah". Gotta love the mormon/native american cross over lingo for city names here.
:lol:

Yeah. Whatever. Toele, Tooele. At least I pronounce it right. ;)

I thought agony & ecstasy was a common expression. Highly doubt it has anything to do with Savatage.

By the way, that's gotta be the most unoriginal race track in the whole world. It's a clear ripoff of tracks such as Estoril (Portugal), Jacarepagua (Brazil) and Barcelona (Spain). Obviously they tried to make it a bit harder of a track, but don't think they succeeded very well.

Not particularly an original track as you said, but definitely challenging. I hope that beast wasn't added to Gran Turismo V. It takes too long to learn the nuances of those big tracks. I might have to add a certain Savatage song to the playlist if it is on the GT5 game.

Bryant

Not particularly an original track as you said, but definitely challenging. I hope that beast wasn't added to Gran Turismo V. It takes too long to learn the nuances of those big tracks. I might have to add a certain Savatage song to the playlist if it is on the GT5 game.

Bryant

Yeah, it may be a little challenging on a second thought. Memorizing that would be a bitch!

Are you into other racing games too?