Scott Ian "We will never slow down... EVER!"

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Tonight in Los Angeles Scott Ian said "Are you ready for some fucking THRASH METAL? We have a new album coming out, we will never slow down...EVER!"

When he said that me and the people near me kind of looked at each other like 'ummm really? what about the past 15 years when you stopped playing Thrash Metal?" But oh well sound promising for the future

Scott introduced Joey on stage and the place went nuts.

The only whacky thing is looking at Rob on stage. So very hard to get over his beanie with the long weaved looking hair and purple guitar. But what ever they sounded very good so thats all that really matters.

The only whacky thing is looking at Rob on stage. So very hard to get over his beanie with the long weaved looking hair and purple guitar. But what ever they sounded very good so thats all that really matters.

How many more times do you think you cvan make this same point ad nauseum? Jesus....... get over it already. It's metal for fucks sake. Rob rules.

Is it hard as well to get over the stuck in the past retarded old 80's look and ugly poodle mullet hair?

Just saw them the other night. Rob looks far more like an 80's butt rocker with his purple guitar and tight jeans and beanie look than Joey does. Joey actually looked semi modern and was wearing an Anthrax shirt.

I agree Joey looks like an 80s vocalist. But what ever that is his signature look I have no problem with it. It is what you would expect to see when you go see an Anthrax gig. He would be a sellout if he tried to copy Phil Anselmo's look just like the previous anthrax Singers

A bad singer is a bad singer no matter which songs he sing.

If u don't like belladonna style of singing that's fine but to say he's a bad singer is pretty silly,he's pitch perfect and like it or not is a better fit, u can't buy chemistry,they should never take what they have with joey for granted,I think with Scott's book he really stated to realise how good a frontman he is:headbang: