Seating room for the pre-party??

Jurakan

Boricua Bestial
Jan 13, 2006
Puerto Rico
Please bear with a pre-party newbie. Is there any seating room available during the show? I guess there is in the gold badge area, but how about the remaining space?

There are a couple (green!!) couches and some barstools scattered about. I don't think you can see the stage from the couches but it's a seat. There may even be room over to one side on a window ledge or maybe that was just more bar stools.

I drink a lot. JK :loco:

No real seating if you're viewing the show...however...from the Gold Badge bar...they may actually have the vid feeds working where you can see the stage action on the plasmas in the bar...

Other than that...grab a beer...get your ass up to the front...and take it like a man....er...at least be on your feet...haha!

Rock on!

Bad Girl Tess said:
I drink a lot. JK :loco:

I made the mistake of really getting wasted at the pre-party last year cuz I was so happy to finally be there. It really took a toll on me as I could barely make it through Angra's headline set on Friday night.

"Must.....not......drink.....too.....much.....at.....pre-party...."

(repeat over and over)

KingsGene said:
I made the mistake of really getting wasted at the pre-party last year cuz I was so happy to finally be there. It really took a toll on me as I could barely make it through Angra's headline set on Friday night.

"Must.....not......drink.....too.....much.....at.....pre-party...."

(repeat over and over)
:loco: :zombie: :lol: :kickass:

I saw people sitting on barstools and they could see the stage fine..though they were on the far right side of it...but they could still see...Shades was one of em...wooo boy she was getting trashed too ; )

Thanks everyone for the info. I'm trying to get a few buddies of mine that are doing PP to come to the pre-party as well, but seating room may be an issue.

7thSaviour said:

I think the correct order is

:kickass: :loco: :ill: :puke: :zombie:

You drink, you get hammered, you feel sick, you puke, you're dead in the morning,

and more often than not...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone else makes fun of you.

If you're like me, you repeat anyway.

Jurakan said:
I think the correct order is

:kickass: :loco: :ill: :puke: :zombie:

You drink, you get hammered, you feel sick, you puke, you're dead in the morning,

and more often than not...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone else makes fun of you.

If you're like me, you repeat anyway.
:worship: :lol: