SEATTLE METAL FEST 2007

TheWhisper

Cobra Kai Never Dies
Apr 12, 2004
Brandon, FL USA
September 22, 2006 -
Destruction and Into Eternity have been confirmed. More bands to be added!

September 12, 2006 -
HOWITZER PRODUCTIONS and DRAGON MONKEY MEDIA will be announcing the line-up for SEATTLE METAL FEST 2007 very soon. Overkill has been confirmed as one of the headliners. Keep checking back for more updates!
Not a fan of Into Eternity, but Overkill and Destruction...old school thrash!:headbang:
I am seriously thinking about making the trek to Seattle for this show.

Into Eternitys good and so is Overkill and Destruction. Well They are legendary. i would love to go but I will never be able to afford to.

when they announce more bands - let's talk

TheWhisper said:
Not a fan of Into Eternity, but Overkill and Destruction...old school thrash!:headbang:
I am seriously thinking about making the trek to Seattle for this show.

TheWhisper said:
Might, if the complete line up is good. This is a good start, but will wait to see the final one.

Just be sure you don't tap into your PP fund for next year...

OR ELSE! :heh:

TheWhisper said:
Don't worry, wouldn't ever miss a chance to see my two favorite Cali metal ladies.:D

You mean MY two favorite Cali metal ladies
e020.gif
:p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even though I lived in Cali for six years and knew a fair number of metal ladies, they were all No Cal. I guess Kitty is technically No Cal too -- but anyway, they're my two favorite Cali Metal ladies too!

I got home around 7pm last night, i did not hear the phone.... i lose that thing alot.... may have ran out of juice somewhere... try again tonight around 9pm....

TheWhisper said:
If you were home, or would answer your phone, we could've talked last night...or are you screening my calls?

Sound like a good bill. The new Into Eternity blew me away. One of the best albums I heard this year. I can only imagine what band will be added...

Heir Apparent
Metal Church
Culprit
Nevermore
Queensryche

Now, THAT would be a Seatlle Metal fest! :headbang:

Hawk said:
The new Into Eternity blew me away. One of the best albums I heard this year.

It is very good. Too bad they lost ANOTHER member mid-Gigantour. The other guitarist just decided to split. I think they were in Toronto at the time. They must have Iced Earth disease.....:lol: They've been carrying on as a 4-piece since. No luck I tell ya, and they're the nicest guys.

Platinum Maze said:
It is very good. Too bad they lost ANOTHER member mid-Gigantour. The other guitarist just decided to split. I think they were in Toronto at the time. They must have Iced Earth disease.....:lol: They've been carrying on as a 4-piece since. No luck I tell ya, and they're the nicest guys.

I know, I had the pleasure of interviewing Tom Roth for Aardschok magazine. A really nice guy. The band has had nothing but trouble lately. A good friend of them died. I would say they are bothered by a little more than just 'Ice Earth' disease. But it tells something about them and Tim especially that they carry on!

Fangface said:
Someone please do it and I'm flying overseas right away :D :headbang:

I would be sitting on that plane as well. Maybe next to you :headbang: