sex and love

so, should these two always go together like?

• yep

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • nope

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
should these two go together like? cant we just have sex without vowing eternal love but just be honest about our feelings?

yeah, kinda cheesy this thread but i wanna see how you perceive this like....

We've had a similar thing on here before. At the end of the day, sex is for procreation, obviously. Some people are highly sexed and need it any way they can, as often as they can, with whoever they can. Other people think of it as a spiritual thing, poems, flowers, incense and all that. The bottom line is, we have animal instincts, we like shagging.

Strangelight said:
We've had a similar thing on here before. At the end of the day, sex is for procreation, obviously. Some people are highly sexed and need it any way they can, as often as they can, with whoever they can. Other people think of it as a spiritual thing, poems, flowers, incense and all that. The bottom line is, we have animal instincts, we like shagging.

it's not about the flowers, goddammit, it's about the liquid intensity flowing through your veins, you could never feel this electricity without love.

shagging yeh, good and that, and due to rape not being legalised yet like it is in the rest of the animal world, I didn't get enough shagging when I was growing up, so I got depressed :(

I once had a guinea pig called Scruffy, shagged his mum he did, no one said owt about it :ill: not that i condone, that, oh dear this sounds wrong, nevermind i'll post it anyway

autumnsphere said:
it's not about the flowers, goddammit, it's about the liquid intensity flowing through your veins, you could never feel this electricity without love.
Holyshit lady, gizza go of the dude you last shagged hahahhaah :D

Autumnsphere, righteous avatar
image.php
...lovely.