Shadow Gallery.....

Rocky Balboa

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2007
...This is an appreciation post. I recently listened to "Room V" and DAMNNN I forgot how amazing they are!!!! Mr. Allman completely shreds ass on this (and all the cd's as well). Shadow Gallery are one of the most cinematic prog bands out there today PERIOD!!!!! Gary W. just released Amaran's Plight with DC Cooper on vocals and it obviously has a SG feel to it, good stuff. I would love to hear another SG cd though:worship:

I'd love to hear some new Shadow Gallery...and I'd REALLY like to know how the Tyranny / Room V story ends!

Shadow Gallery is a great band musically but I can't get past Mike Baker's overly dramatic vocal style. Now, if DC Cooper were fronting them......better connection in my opinion than what he's doing with Silent Force.

I'd love to hear some new Shadow Gallery...and I'd REALLY like to know how the Tyranny / Room V story ends!
it's a big saga released in a chronologically confused order. the debut album is mostly under-developed ideas that fit into various places in the story. tyranny is the current start of the story. room v is the second part. the japanese version of room v has a bonus track with a *major* spoiler. then carved in stone. then legacy. i don't know if they'll keep this up. the story is already fairly loose, so they could continue to put out new parts that fit anywhere into the story in either song-size chunks or album-sized chunks. we'll see.

i thought DC cooper with royal hunt was just perfect

but what do i know

i thought DC cooper with royal hunt was just perfect

I agree very strongly with this. But we must cherish what we have, because I don't believe that DC and Andre will ever get together again........

But those two discs are still right up there with my favorites.

DC's solo disc is pretty high on that list as well.........