sharing the wealth............

Thanks a lot , central N.J. is supposed to get 8 to 12 inch,I cant stop it so I dont care,,,,,,,Just fire up the snow blower And go....:loco:

Me and my Wife went to Gettysburg about 10 yrs ago, And we went on a tour (double deck red bus) in July was 98 degrees and the friggin Humidatry was 80 percent, It was awful... But the tour was great me being a Civil War Historian, and a President Historian, It was the best I wish I can live in Gettysburg I love the history of it.... (But no, My wife wants to move to the dam Poconos instead)...:ill:

Hey Masterworks,
I work in Frederick County and they did a a great job with clearing the roads out there. My county, Anne Arundel, needs to take some lessons from you guys--a lot of the roads around here are still shitty and now we get to have more fun on top of that.

That's funny Bob, I was there about 10 years ago with my wife.
Maybe we were on the same tour! :)

Neoman, I noticed that you are a :Clepsydra: fan, I p/u (more Grains of sand)having a hard time finding their other cds . even their homepage ,,,,(who carries these cds?):confused:

bob was there on a cool day;
usually the humidity in this area is closer to 100%
[just think of all those wool uniforms]

I've lucked out; Detrick has been closed for two days

Tell me about it, When I was in the Navy I had those heavy set of Blues, its no picnic,,,,,,,,,:devil::hotjump:

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the 5 best.I think it may gives some of us a new direction to look for good listenings

many thanks,

jon