Showcase announcement coming very soon

Have you heard the new album? No thanks.

AMEN!!!!!!! Disappointment of the last 2 years for me. I LOVE Vision Divine, but that new CD fucking SUCKS!!! Production = ass. Songwriting = WTF? Is it even the same band? (rhetorical)

Anyway, that said I'd LOVE to see Elvenking or Primal Fear at the Showcase. Raintime would be pretty badass too.

Others I'd like to see:
Serenity (not sure about the relationship though since they seemed to have been hard to deal with)
Nocturnal Rites (too big?)
Bob Catley
Scar Symmetry

Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be announcing the announcement for the Showcase announcement in the next weeks at the very least. Huzzah for announcements ;)

Very Python-esque, Shane....
...and now for something completely different, a Cubs fan with 3 buttocks.... :heh:

Bring back Freak Kitchen! They're the "house band" of ProgPower USA :lol:

I'm always ok with this..... :headbang:

Freak Kitchen is always a good bet. I've seen them twice at Atlanta and they are just flat out cool. Can't wait to hear "Land of the Freaks."

Mustasch was awesome last year too. GREAT replacement for the unmentioned band. Mustasch stole the show last year IMO. Fun fun band!

What about Alestorm? Anyone into them? Would they fit in Atlanta? What about Believer? They do have a proggy influence although they might be too thrashy for some. That would rock.

What about Paradox? I think they would fit very nicely in Atlanta.

Just trying to throw out some new bands for the fest......

Did someone say MACHINE MEN???? That is what I am hoping for, and maybe DARK MOOR, they are overdue for a USA show.

a list of bands I'd like to see possibly make an appearance: Mustasch, Raintime, Icarus Witch, Machine Men, Perzonal War, Symphony X, Firewind, or Nevermore. I think any of those bands would be cool to see on the Showcase.

and I always thought Overkill would be a damn good oddball for the showcase too. :kickass: