showcase bands

Kenso

Juke Box Hero
Sep 18, 2006
zzz
so glenn, any progress or dates we might see the other showcase bands announced?

and also is there any kind of neighborhood price on the showcase tickets?

if you cant answer either, all is good!

so glenn, any progress or dates we might see the other showcase bands announced?

and also is there any kind of neighborhood price on the showcase tickets?

if you cant answer either, all is good!

Its all Shanes show from here on out. I am sure he will have something to announce before to long.

Bear

NP: Machine Men - The Cardinal Point

So....the showcase will be a seperate cost from the two other nights, correct? Anyone that went last year do you mind telling me how much it was last year bc I gonna be making the trip down to ATL early just to see Vanden Plas.

Was like $20 or $25 I think I recall. But that price could go up. Those tickets were sold based on the pre party still being held in the bar upstairs. It was moved to the main stage last minute. Now that it is there full time, price could go up a bit as I'm sure the venue charges more for the bigger stage.

So....the showcase will be a seperate cost from the two other nights, correct? Anyone that went last year do you mind telling me how much it was last year bc I gonna be making the trip down to ATL early just to see Vanden Plas.

I didnt attend last year but i believe the cost of the pre-party (aka showcase) was around $40.00. Probably will be a few dollars up this year, like the main ticket is.

The tickets were $20 with a $3.75 Ticket Alternative charge. I expect ticket prices will be a bit higher, because the headliners are bigger European bands than in the past, and there's two of them.
Even without a price hike Centerstage has an exclusive contract with Ticket Bastard for the main stage. As a result the "convenience" charge will be closer to $8 this year.

My bad guys, I just checked out the events page and found the answer to my own question...Sry bout that, I should have checked there first.