Showcase tickets *Please Read*

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
I've decided to wait a week or so to put the tickets on sale due to a possible really cool announcement I wanted to team it up with. I've been working on something pretty nice, and it's still not confirmed. It may not be by the time tickets go on sale. Give me a few more days and I'll get the ball rolling!!!!

Thanks for your patience!!!!!!!

Shane

Claus's Jug Band is going to be confirmed? Is that the secret?

They are shooting new promo pictures just for this release! Here's a preview:

jugband.jpg

You can see the Claus is really working on his tan! :)

I've decided to wait a week or so to put the tickets on sale due to a possible really cool announcement I wanted to team it up with. I've been working on something pretty nice, and it's still not confirmed. It may not be by the time tickets go on sale. Give me a few more days and I'll get the ball rolling!!!!

Thanks for your patience!!!!!!!

Shane

Hmmm what do have up your sleeve now? :)
I think a few extra days of waiting should be no big deal...

Hey Shane,

Do you think it would be possible if you could let us know how much the tickets are going to cost or is that going to depend on this little secret that you are working on?

Now I'm worried, hope Primal Fear didn't bailed out (paranoia). But I'll wait....o_O

Whatever it is, I am sure it'll be worth the waiting until he finally announces the surprise! As it stands, it's gonna be one helluva Showcase regardless!:headbang::kickass: