Sieges Even

omg! I've waited so long for this day!!

Did they re-record it or did they finally find 2 copies?

I called Ken to make sure he had enough copies after I purchased them to post it out here and he claimed they are re-issues....

I hope arrive on Monday along with the new Cosmosquad!

SIEGES EVEN re-releases: 'Sophisticated' & 'Uneven'
Both 'Sophisticated' and 'Uneven', two rare outputs from the SIEGES EVEN catalogue, are finally available again. The CDs were recorded back in 1995 and 1997. The re-releases have been remastered and come with new liner notes. For ordering information click the following link:

www.quixote-music.de (manufacturer)

Buy here: http://www.lasercd.com/

sophisticated.jpg

uneven.jpg

SIEGES EVEN have just finished recording, mixing and mastering their new album PARAMOUNT. Here is the final tracklist:

para_small.jpg

01) When Alpha And Omega Collide
02) Tidal
03) Eyes Wide Open
04) Iconic
05) Where Our Shadows Sleep
06) Duende
07) Bridge To The Divine
08) Leftovers
09) Mounting Castles In The Blood Red Sky
10) Paramount

Playing Time:
approx. 62 minutes

Release dates:
Europe: End of September, 2007
North America: October 10, 2007

Pre-order here:http://www.cdinzane.com/

or wait and order from www.lasercd.com come October, or pre-order the import from www.amazon.de.

Tito

I had the opportunity to listen to a promo of the upcoming disc the day before yesterday, and I'm already addicted. I had my doubts before after reading a couple of interviews with Arno stating that they deliberately gravitated towards AOR when creating the album, but there's none of that triteness there actually. It's just that "Paramount" is less abstract and even more light-hearted than "The Art..."... can't wait 'til it hits the stores!

Regarding the re-issues of "Sophisticated" (which I already own... :tongue: ) and "Uneven" (which I might have to get...): they're 2 cool records, but they lack the melodies and substance the albums involving Markus Steffen had. A lot of fun, especially "Uneven", but nothing to fall in love with.