Slate Sale..

I bought Trigger but they never sent me an e-mail, and haven't replied to my message. I've paid $50 with nothing to show for it yet.

I'm in the same situation. Someone suggested that they are really busy with the large amount of orders, but I was under the impression that they were all automated?

I bought FG-X and I haven't received the email with the license # to download the plugin from the slate site.

Worried :/

I bought Trigger but they never sent me an e-mail, and haven't replied to my message. I've paid $50 with nothing to show for it yet.

Slate posted something about this on gearslutz, I wish I could have more information for you but its got something to do with the address' that you get sent the information from being blocked by your email client. If you add the domains to your allow list it should be ok.

So if I add those (3, i think?) emails to my "DO NOT BLOCK" list, then it will automatically come through???

Also, I bought Trigger a few months ago and everything worked fine.

Slate posted this on Twitter earlier

To people trying to use coupons: Support will take care of you and honor them! To people waiting for downloads: They're coming!

It's in hand. Have patience.

Yeah, I'd suppose. Just weird to see a tech place open 9-5 and not answer at any point. Regardless, I got it. Hopefully there are no more complications.

YOu've never tried to get any support from Avid then have you...
JEEEE SUS!

No, I can't say I have! :lol: I was getting impatient because they took out the money but didn't give me the damn program! It's alright now though. I remember Line 6 taking about a yonk to get back with me about a problem I eventually fixed myself.

Early impressions of FG X

Its like a loudness "I win" button.

Even if thats not what youre after, the kick and snap, and sense of deep, clear punch in the low end you can get with it, well, they can be achieved other ways, but those two magic knobs do it so much easier. I love it.

Slate posted something about this on gearslutz, I wish I could have more information for you but its got something to do with the address' that you get sent the information from being blocked by your email client. If you add the domains to your allow list it should be ok.

Could you post a link to that thread?

I still haven't received anything, and idk if my email is blocking it because I get all of slates newsletters

Early impressions of FG X

Its like a loudness "I win" button.

Even if thats not what youre after, the kick and snap, and sense of deep, clear punch in the low end you can get with it, well, they can be achieved other ways, but those two magic knobs do it so much easier. I love it.

Totally agree with this. It's excellent.

Im GUESSING this is the reason I didn't receive a download link, and it's probably also the reason why my receipt says "Queued". I hope this is the reason. I'll just wait until dec 1. If I don't hear from them by then, I'll try contacting Slate again.

Dec 1. Still no reply, at all. I just tried contacting them again but no luck :/