smirnoffs straberry and bacardi lemon and cranb girlie or not?

smirnoffs strawberry and bacardi lemon with cranberry , girlie or not?

• girlie

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • not girlie

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
I just want to get you guys opinion on this matter because me and my friend had been talking about it for a while now. My friend likes to drink but the stuff that his drinks is Smirnoff strawberry and bacardi lemon with cranberry juice. I know that we are all free of drinking whatever we want but and we like but I all the time tell him that those drinks tend to be more of a girlie choice just to mess with him but at the same time is my official opinion. I know is a kind of a stupid thread but I was bored and told him that I was going to post this to get your guys opinion.

so smirnoffs strawberry and bacardi lemon with cran, girlie or not?

I don't particularly understand what the fuck difference it makes what people drink. News flash: Smirinof Ice tastes like candy, and it gets you just as drunk as beer. Hello, win win situation.

I don't particularly understand what the fuck difference it makes what people drink. News flash: Smirinof Ice tastes like candy, and it gets you just as drunk as beer. Hello, win win situation.

Well as far as i know I put on the thread Smirnoffs strawberry not Smirnoff Ice!!!:kickass:

The main problem is the amount of sugar and carbonation can lead to major stomach aches. I drank a few of those Bacardi Silver Pomegranate Mojitos at a party and wanted to die that night. And I'm a soda drinker so this shouldn't be just because I'm not used to it.

mëtålspëd;8110551 said:
Unflavored vodka + splash of cran = good stuff in my book. Cape Codders are pretty popular around here (never would have guessed, huh?)

We usually do Vodka, diet sprite and a splash of diet cran. I use to drink Cape Cods all the time, but the cranberry just got to be too much for me. The sprint cuts the cran, and we use diet for the lower sugar/sweetness.

We thought we made this drink up and called it the Neon cause of the light pink color....come to find out its just a Vodka Press w/cran. :lol: