so out of curiosity

Hey Will, not sure what they are playing as openers with Sym X, but on the 3 headlining shows that I traveled around with them to, they played a bunch of good stuff, 3 songs off of the new album, Timeless Winter, Beginning of the End, Spiraling Into Depression, Unholy (I think, will need to check setlist when I get home), Severe Emotional Distress, Nothing, Out, and Surrounded By Night. I can't remember anything else, I think this was it. If you really want to know, I'll look it up when I get home on the setlist I got from Eau Claire.

EDIT- I take that back, they played one other song too, I just can't remember what, because I remember with their intro, middle, and outro, they had 15 songs that night, so I am missing at least one song.

Brent

Hey Will, not sure what they are playing as openers with Sym X, but on the 3 headlining shows that I traveled around with them to, they played a bunch of good stuff, 3 songs off of the new album, Timeless Winter, Beginning of the End, Spiraling Into Depression, Unholy (I think, will need to check setlist when I get home), Severe Emotional Distress, Nothing, Out, and Surrounded By Night. I can't remember anything else, I think this was it. If you really want to know, I'll look it up when I get home on the setlist I got from Eau Claire.

EDIT- I take that back, they played one other song too, I just can't remember what, because I remember with their intro, middle, and outro, they had 15 songs that night, so I am missing at least one song.

Brent

Yea, so I was pretty close, but here is the setlist from Eau Claire, I found it when I got home.

A Prelude To Woe (Intro from new album)
A Black Light Ending (New)
Beginning Of The End
Out
Unholy
Spiraling Into Depression
Surrounded By Night
Novus Inceptum
Severe Emotional Distress
Elysium Dream
Diagnosis (New)
Nothing
Time (thinking this was either a typo of timeless winter or another new song, can't remember)
Splintered Visions
Timeless Winter
The Incurable III (Outro to new album)

Yea, so I was pretty close, but here is the setlist from Eau Claire, I found it when I got home.

A Prelude To Woe (Intro from new album)
A Black Light Ending (New)
Beginning Of The End
Out
Unholy
Spiraling Into Depression
Surrounded By Night
Novus Inceptum
Elysium Dream
Diagnosis (New)
Nothing
Time (thinking this was either a typo of timeless winter or another new song, can't remember)
Splintered Visions
Timeless Winter
The Incurable III (Outro to new album)

All this was one show? Is there any chance of getting an hour+ set in Cambridge tonight?

Diagnosis' full title is Diagnosis Terminal, and Time is Time Immemorial, another awesome new song, if I remember correctly that's the one that used to have the working title December 15th - Tim wrote it the day his dad died....

I'm guessing (haven't asked) that both these new songs will be in the set for Symphony X

All this was one show? Is there any chance of getting an hour+ set in Cambridge tonight?

Here's my quick review of the show:

Into Eternity only played for a half-hour tonight in Cambridge, MA. This was their 6-song set list:

Splintered Visions
Out
Beginning Of The End
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

IE got a hugely positive response from the crowd, and the show was completely sold-out beforehand (Glad I bought my ticket in February).

Epica was given 45 minutes. I thought Amanda Somerville did pretty well on vocals, but the band is just not my style.

Symphony X came on at 11 PM and shredded for 1.5 hours. I probably would have enjoyed them a lot more, except for the fact that I'd been on my feet all day long. :zombie:

Into Eternity was great at Cambridge!!! Though I think the crowd could have been into it a little more. Epica bored the crap out of me.

The 6 songs IE played in Cambridge was well worth the price of admission. Stu can absolutely wail in person, and the band were brilliant as usual, and standing 10 feet away from them shredding it up was an absolute blast. I didn't even stick around for Epica and Symphony X.

Into Eternity only played for a half-hour tonight in Cambridge, MA. This was their 6-song set list:

Splintered Visions
Out
Beginning Of The End
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

IE got a hugely positive response from the crowd, and the show was completely sold-out beforehand (Glad I bought my ticket in February).

Epica was given 45 minutes. I thought Amanda Somerville did pretty well on vocals, but the band is just not my style.

Symphony X came on at 11 PM and shredded for 1.5 hours. I probably would have enjoyed them a lot more, except for the fact that I'd been on my feet all day long. :zombie:

Damn, no new songs in the set list.

Splintered Visions
Out
Beginning Of The End
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

We got Diagnosis Terminal instead of Beginning of the End :p