So who spent too much $$ on merchandise?

Oct 4, 2007
I didn't expect to spend as much as I did, but when I saw one of the tables with a $5 per CD sale on Saturday, I went hog-wild, picking up a bunch of stuff I didn't have yet by Sonata Arctica, JOP and Threshold (including Subsurface, which I had to replace due to a scratched CD). I also got the entire Sabaton catalog up to the live album, even though that wasn't on sale, as well as Testament's Formation of Damnation. I'll be spending the next week or so listening to the stuff I got this Saturday.

God, yes.. way too much! :)

Between the two of us - 25 shirts, 2 hoodies, one drum skin, and 5 CDs, plus two pre-orders.. about $800-900. Totally worth every penny, though.

I may win the award this year. Haha. I probably spent over a grand. Actually I know I did. This was the first time I actually had the funds to do so...well that and I've been saving most of the year for this purpose but damn, I have a lot of listening to do.

Actually, I probably spent less for more this year, with Century Media's $1 table, and Zane's $5 clearance and 2nd day sale, I averaged just over $6 a title.

The problem I'm running into is that I'm running out of places to put CDs. I need to do a serious cleaning of my collection.

Actually, I probably spent less for more this year, with Century Media's $1 table, and Zane's $5 clearance and 2nd day sale, I averaged just over $6 a title.

The problem I'm running into is that I'm running out of places to put CDs. I need to do a serious cleaning of my collection.

I missed the $1 sale!!! Where were they??? I went
By that table like 10 times

Proud to say that I stayed within my projected budget this year! My purchases where the Fates Warning pre-order and Myrath's latest. Now I wish to gawd I had bought more of Myrath's older releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I dropped in the neighborhood of $250, which was over budget. I hit Lance and CM pretty hard. I came out with 20 CDs, plus the Mindcage preorder, Mindcage shirt and fest shirt.

I would've bought more but due to the fact that I was flying I had limited space.

I may win the award this year. Haha. I probably spent over a grand. Actually I know I did. This was the first time I actually had the funds to do so...well that and I've been saving most of the year for this purpose but damn, I have a lot of listening to do.

Yeah, it takes effort to make my annual haul look tiny, but you seemed to go wild in there.