So who's going to NorthSix on July 24th?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
NorthSix, Brooklyn, NY

Hammers of Misfortune

$10

Doors: 8pm

Now I've somehow got to persuade the wife that this is more important than our 5th year wedding anniversary. :loco:

*contemplating going to New York earlier than planned*

Eh, nevermind. Mom's birthday is on the 22nd so I couldn't take the train until the 23rd. Then again... let me consult my abacus and sundial.

If I had th money for gas and such I might be tempted but Im also tobusy right now to take even a whole day out of my schedule soo yea/.

I'm sticking this until everyone who lives in the NY area says they're going. This includes you too, lurch70 you lanky bastid.
Ok .. ok ... will go ... will bring some friends too. I still have not heard the HOM records, besides that track on their website, but since I hang in Williamsburgh anyway ... will be there. Marked my calendar already. happy now?

can't wait to see you dance around like a little girl with a smile on your face to your new favorite band :loco:

actually going to North Six tonight as well ... check out this band the BROUGHT LOW ... supposed to be some kick ass local band that has been getting good buzz ... just some good rock ... also Alabama Thunderpussy is playing ... heard of them but not their music

General Zod said:
I'm thinking about it.

Zod
It should be cool. As much as I like their albums, I have NO IDEA what kind of live band they are, but I can only imagine that this is what they live for.

Even I have yet to buy a ticket (probably get one at the door), and I need to book a hotel room somewhere in Manhattan. I'll probably take the Marriott on 3rd Ave.

Yes, I am def going. I think I'll drive in and out the same night too. I'm assuming that getting a ticket on the night should be ok, but if the label can get me a guest pass then that would be sweet.

i think you should have no problem getting in there. the place is pretty big and rarely seen it packed.

someone needs to hook me up with a cd-r of the latest HOM release so i know what I will be banging my head to.

lurch70 said:
someone needs to hook me up with a cd-r of the latest HOM release so i know what I will be banging my head to.
More than happy to. Although getting it to you before the show might be tough. You might wanna download it at this point, just in the interest of time, and then buy yourself a copy at the show once you've become a devout follower.

There's a few samples on their site too.

I need to review The Bastard. I'm sure I've said that before, but this time I mean it! :heh:

I just found out Hammers is playing in Virginia next week, so I need to find which bodily organ sells for the most on the good Ol' black market.