Soilwork's The Living Infinite album artwork and tracklisting(update 2/1 & new video)

"Here we are with sexy grey hairs" LOL, great quote!!

I am way stoked. I am surprised Soilwork is attempting to pull off a double album, crazy!

Bear

I know there are detractors and people who complain that they do not sound like the Steelbath Suicide or Predator's Portrait years anymore, but I love this band. I am super excited for the new album.

I love most of Soilwork's albums (aside from their first couple albums) and am beyond stoked for TLI. The two singles sound amazing. I wish they were on iTunes, i'd buy them.

Soilwork on VHS? Awesome! I love dancing Mr. Stig, lol. And the song's pretty great too.

I am really stoked for this album.

Interview with Dirk. One of the worst interviews I've ever seen...but ProgPower gets name dropped in it, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone else love it if on Soilwork's next tour they ONLY played TLI front to back? I'd happily sacrifice hearing older stuff in favor of this fantastic double album live in its entirety.

Would anyone else love it if on Soilwork's next tour they ONLY played TLI front to back? I'd happily sacrifice hearing older stuff in favor of this fantastic double album live in its entirety.

No, because as good an album as TLI is, it doesn't touch NBC. Too bad they didn't do a 10yr anniversary tour playing the whole NBC album last year ;)