Something to do on Saturday...

James

Feb 27, 2002
Atlanta
www.torquestra.com
If anybody's looking for something to do on Saturday before the show starts, here's one suggestion:

Kelly Keeling, formerly of Michael Schenker Group, Blue Murder, Carmine Appice's Guitar Zeus, King Kobra, John Norum, Heaven and Earth, and Baton Rouge, will be performing a special acoustic set at Borders Books & Music, 650 Ponce de Leon Avenue in Atlanta. The show is on Saturday, September 6th, from 3:00 pm until 4:15 pm. Here's your chance to see one of hard rock's premier vocalists up close and personal for one show only! For more information, please visit​
or​

James, can you tell me how far that is from Earthlink (approx). It sounds great, but I want to be sure I make it back in time and don't hit any traffic . . .

Steve

DarkOne said:
James, can you tell me how far that is from Earthlink (approx). It sounds great, but I want to be sure I make it back in time and don't hit any traffic . . .

Steve

It's just under 3 miles from Earthlink; let me know if you need any additional information

Man!! Perfect timing,I will be there,I hope everything runs on time,I dont want to miss a minute of the festival,but this is a good oportunity!
Thanks for the info!

Kai-Guy said:
James, can you give exact directions? I'm in!!!

Here's the MapQuest directions from Earthlink:

1: Start out going North on W PEACHTREE ST NW/ US-19 N/ GA-9 N toward 18TH ST NW. 0.17 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto PEACHTREE ST NE. 1.63 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto PONCE DE LEON AVE NE. 1.11 miles

Total Distance = 2.91 miles

Time = 7 minutes

Borders is across the street from City Hall East

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I just wanted to remind everyone, if you're looking for something to do on Saturday afternoon before ProgPower starts, here's one suggestion:

Kelly Keeling, formerly of Michael Schenker Group, Blue Murder, Carmine Appice's Guitar Zeus, King Kobra, John Norum, Heaven and Earth, and Baton Rouge, will be performing a special acoustic set at​
Borders Books & Music​
650 Ponce de Leon Avenue in Atlanta​
The show is on Saturday, September 6th, from 3:00 pm until 4:15 pm.​
For more information, please visit​
or​