SONG SURVIVOR - Sepultura - Schizophrenia - Round 1

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jimmy101 at least were on the same page that Escape the Void should go either this round or next.

no, but he was one of my favorite guitarists growing up.
Yeah, still a really good track though. But since this thread was started I've realized my top 4 are Storms, To the Wall, Inquisition Symphony & R.I.P.

Give this track a spin! Kisser is a machine when it comes to classical/flamenco.

Edit: Dunno what's going on with this link. Have tried with two separate youtube vids now. Best to just search for 'Andreas Kisser - Vivaldi' on youtube.

Edit: Dunno what's going on with this link. Have tried with two separate youtube vids now. Best to just search for 'Andreas Kisser - Vivaldi' on youtube.

Youtube's crashed. They probably ran out of ads to blast people with.

Reactions: jimmy101
This has been educational. I never bought Schizophrenia and just realized that the version I downloaded and have been listening to all this time is missing Screams Behind The Shadows. On first impression this song is still more worthwhile than the last three tracks, so out those go.

Yeah, Screams is really strong and just about the fastest track on the album. Felt bad voting it off.

Yeah this album is so strong. From this era up until Arise the band were just churning out beast after beast. Commercial fame can really fuck a band up.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity