Spouse / Prog

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
What type Of Music does you better Half Listen too? My Wife totally Hates :yuk: my Music.......:D

Prog is such a wide genre that my wife likes a little of it, tolerates some of it and hates most of it. She tends to like 60s and 70s pop music.

I am soon to be married, and as it stands my future wife and I have very different tastes. While I have my prog, metal and hard rock, she prefers Japanese rock and pop music (she is half Japanese after all). We're both anime fans so I too listen to some of this music, but its more a guilty pleasure for me than anything I'd listen to on a regular basis. I'm hoping that as we begin our life together that there may be something of mine she could end up liking...

I am soon to be married, and as it stands my future wife and I have very different tastes. While I have my prog, metal and hard rock, she prefers Japanese rock and pop music (she is half Japanese after all). We're both anime fans so I too listen to some of this music, but its more a guilty pleasure for me than anything I'd listen to on a regular basis. I'm hoping that as we begin our life together that there may be something of mine she could end up liking...

OH,NO....It sounds like your wip:D:wave:ed already!!!!