Stargazery - Finnish melodic metal

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
The name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue and there already is a Stargazer band of course but by heck the samples for this new band's album sound top notch. I must admit I am completely unaware of the singer but he's apparently ex MSG so he can definitely belt it with the best of them. The rest of the band is your regular metal dudes from other Finnish bands with a lot of time on their hands obviously. The samples leave me eager to hear more especially that song How Many Miles which sounds like a monster monster tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
The name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue and there already is a Stargazer band of course but by heck the samples for this new band's album sound top notch. I must admit I am completely unaware of the singer but he's apparently ex MSG so he can definitely belt it with the best of them. The rest of the band is your regular metal dudes from other Finnish bands with a lot of time on their hands obviously. The samples leave me eager to hear more especially that song How Many Miles which sounds like a monster monster tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLo08aiR2KE

Sounds excellent to me, can't wait to hear the whole album. Singer is Jari Tiura, who sang on the very good melodic metal album SNAKEGOD-Invitation (2001) and also on most of the songs from MSG-Tales Of Rock'n'Roll-25 Years Celebration (2006).

This album is just awesome. My top ten for the year's got about 25 disks in it at the moment! Anyway here is one of the best songs of the year. Jari's vocals are just fucking out of this world on this song. I love the key change in the chorus. All the songs are on YT. There is an almost perfect cover of Black sabbath's Headless Cross where the guy does an almost pitch perfect impression of Tony Martin where you'd almost think it's him singing!

Last edited by a moderator: