Steve Lee (Gotthard) RIP

Just read this, so sad news!! This was one of the few bands I really wanted to see and was going to try to travel to Europe to do so. Just tragic.

This news is devastating. Gotthard was easily my favorite current band and mainly because of his voice. I've been bugging Glenn for years about bringing them over for ProgPower and I was also strongly considering trying to travel to Europe just to see them. I'm in shock. Such a tragic loss. He'll be seriously missed.

I did a double-take when I saw this on Blabbermouth this morning. I've been a Gotthard fan for quite a few years now, never had the chance to see them live, but was hoping to one day. Steve's voice was a perfect fit for the band and truly completed their sound.

From other accounts I've read not only was he a great singer but also a kind and good human being. Condolences to his family.

RIP. Steve.

This is why I get irritated at a lot of drivers driving the interstate as most do not have the common courtesy to move over a lane and give those on the shoulder some space. If you see someone on the shoulder from a distance and a truck/vehicle is to your right, let off the gas and give the the other driver room to merge into your lane - or piss off Obama and stomp that gas pedal to let the other driver merge behind you.

I know sometimes drivers - including me - have a "duh" moment, but I wish more people tried paying attention to their surroundings.

Absolutely tragic. Steve not only had one of the best voices in hard rock music, but one of the best voices I've ever heard. It had held up incredibly well over the years, and he was a great frontman - also, from what I've read, he was an incredible person. It always seems to be people like this that get taken from stuff like this. I have been listening to almost nothing but Gotthard since yesterday morning... :(