stock check- CAN YOU FIND MUSIC OF MASS DESTRUCTION?

SAZZ said:
ill be out Friday & ill check the store i buy my music at & let you know. but they usually dont have alot of the 80's thrash bands in stock unless your name is Metallica
5 copies of MMD & 1 WCFYA @ Bullmoose music

Okay, I went to Hot Poop here, and talked to the owner today.

He said that when it first came out they moved a bunch of copies, which surprised them because it had no advertisement. After the initial sales, it stopped because the real fans had it, because they had heard about it, and word of mouth dried up or it was copied for friends. He said it has done the best out of their recent releases.

And the pictures that I had given him he scanned and posted them on their page. He had me right down who each picture was with so he'll have their webmaster label them next time.

Media Play in Columbus, OH on Sawmill Road by I-270 had 10, yep, 10, copies of MOMD in the CD case for $18.99 and 2 in the DVD case for $19.99. They had one copy of WCFYA for $16.99, a copy of Among and I believe a copy of Volume 8. I happened to go in Target and didn't see any Anthrax. Then I thought to myself "who the fuck shops for metal in Target?" As soon as I thought that thought, the new Soulfly video was played on their TVs in the music section. I bought a Homer Simpson shirt there.

there were 7 copies of MOMD at a&b sound in victoria, bc, canada. but there are only 6 now cuz i bought one

jdelpi said:
Media Play in Columbus, OH on Sawmill Road by I-270 had 10, yep, 10, copies of MOMD in the CD case for $18.99 and 2 in the DVD case for $19.99. They had one copy of WCFYA for $16.99, a copy of Among and I believe a copy of Volume 8. I happened to go in Target and didn't see any Anthrax. Then I thought to myself "who the fuck shops for metal in Target?" As soon as I thought that thought, the new Soulfly video was played on their TVs in the music section. I bought a Homer Simpson shirt there.

I was actually in Target last week and bought the new Fear Factory and Sevendust cd's. While browsing the media section, I also saw the new Soulfly video.

In Madison, WI:

FYE 29 West Towne Mall 2 CD @ $23.99

They had no DVDs in stock, but were expecting more in the next shipment.
However, they were the only ones who had the CD version.

Best Buy 7357 West Towne Way 6 DVD @ $17.99 in the Music DVD section

Borders 3750 University 1 DVD @ $21.99 in the Performing Arts DVDs

Suncoast Video 219 West Towne Mall 1DVD @ $21.99 Music Video section

Sam Goody 112 West Towne Mall 3 CD/1 DVD in the Music Video section @ $21.99

The following stores did not have any in stock:

Shopko 7401 Mineral Point
Barnes & Noble 7433 Mineral Point
Target 201 Junction
Circuit City 450 Commerce They had six copies of We've Come For You All.
When asked if they had any copies of the new CD, the clerk stated that this
was the new one.

I will get around to some of the other stores in town that I hadn't yet hit. On a side note, Sam Goody had the Priest boxset for $99.99. FYE had it for $53. Best Buy had it for the best price normally, but it was onsale for thirtysomething. Too bad I didn't have any money, dammit!

Scott

SCott308 said:
On a side note, Sam Goody had the Priest boxset for $99.99. FYE had it for $53. Best Buy had it for the best price normally, but it was onsale for thirtysomething. Too bad I didn't have any money, dammit!

Scott

The DVD is pretty damn cool, if you can get past the fact that Dave Holland sucks ass, which I can't.

NP: Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio

I never got around to this before...Best Buy and Circuit City in Brooklyn, OH and Parma OH each had 1-2 copies of everything when I checked. Best Buy in Elyria had shit. Circuit City in Elyria had a copy of each. The smaller record stores like Quonset Hut(Parma) and Record Exchange(Parma, Elyria) almost always have one to 2 copies of everything.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I never got around to this before...Best Buy and Circuit City in Brooklyn, OH and Parma OH each had 1-2 copies of everything when I checked. Best Buy in Elyria had shit. Circuit City in Elyria had a copy of each. The smaller record stores like Quonset Hut(Parma) and Record Exchange(Parma, Elyria) almost always have one to 2 copies of everything.
Record Exchange ruled when I was a young lad living in Cleveland. (the one in Willoughby, however the hell you spell that) I went in there the day after Cleveland show number two of three last year and there was a music newspaper for free there that had separate interviews with Charlie and John.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
i found my TTMB single at the record exchange in parma.

pointless post. sorry.