STORMWARRIOR New Album "Heathen Warrior"

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From http://www.bravewords.com/news/160870 :

"German true metallers STORMWARRIOR recently completed their forthcoming album Heathen Warrior which was mixed by Tommy Hansen (PRETTY MAIDS, HELLOWEEN, HATESPHERE) at Jailhouse Studio in Denmark. Heathen Warrior is scheduled to be released on May 27th via Massacre Records and will also be available as limited digipak as well as limited vinyl LP.

Heathen Warrior tracklisting:
'…Og Hammeren Hæves Til Slag…'
'Heathen Warrior'
'The Ride Of Asgård'
'Heirs To The Fighte'
'Bloode To Bloode'
'Fyre & Ice'
'The Returne'
'Wolven Nights'
'Ravenhearte'
'The Valkyries Call'
'And Northern Steele Remaineth'

According to a recent press release, "metal heads can expect another combination of explosive guitar works, catchy hooks but also some new toppings to the typical Stormwarrior sound!"

Stormwarrior will be holding a release party for Heathen Warrior at the Ballroom in Osnabrück on June 4th at 9:00 pm. "

stormwarrior_metalfinal.jpg

Once they got their guitar sound going, they were effing sweet. Totally thrashed away. I most definitely will support the new release from these guys!

Heathen Warrior appears to be available for download now. It was added at eMusic today and is only $4.40 there. I'd be downloading it right now if I was at home, but alas, I'm not, nor will I be until Monday. Anyone heard it? What do you think?