SUBSIGNAL: La Muerta

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
SUBSIGNAL FEATURING FORMER SIEGES EVEN MEMBERS TO RELEASE LA MUERTA ALBUM IN MAY; VIDEO TRAILER STREAMING

subsignalcdmar18.jpg

This album is sonic greatness.

Not very familiar with their work overall, but really looking forward to their PPUSA appearance after getting into this release lately.

If you like this one, you really owe it to yourself to check out the older material. Honestly, this is one of my LEAST favorite of their albums.

This was the biggest surprise for me of all the bands playing next year.... Really looking forward to seeing them. I started with THE BEACONS OF SOMEWHERE SOMETIME which is phenomenal... didn't listen to anything else for weeks after I got that... I had to let a friend borrow it just so I would force myself to listen to something else. Just picked up LA MUERTA and I am really liking it as well. Takes a while to completely digest but I hope to be through their entire catalog before September.

This was the biggest surprise for me of all the bands playing next year.... Really looking forward to seeing them. I started with THE BEACONS OF SOMEWHERE SOMETIME which is phenomenal... didn't listen to anything else for weeks after I got that... I had to let a friend borrow it just so I would force myself to listen to something else. Just picked up LA MUERTA and I am really liking it as well. Takes a while to completely digest but I hope to be through their entire catalog before September.

After you get through Subsignal, make sure to work backwards into the latter era Sieges Even material, as their last few albums are a direct tie-in to what came about here. Maybe a LITTLE more proggy, but still embracing that warm full sound.

Reactions: Kez