Sun Caged - The Lotus Effect

Paul, your undying loyalty always overwhelms me.

Ken,
Actually I am quite loyal to the Laser's Edge. Anytime I see something I'm interested in somewhere else I race to your site to order it from you if it's in stock. Otherwise I ask on the forum to see if it's coming soon. Nothing pisses me off more than when I order somewhere else and you put it up for sale only days later. I think your service is great and you do business the right way. I just have patience issues. It's improving though. Please answer my future posts. :saint:

Ken,
Actually I am quite loyal to the Laser's Edge. Anytime I see something I'm interested in somewhere else I race to your site to order it from you if it's in stock. Otherwise I ask on the forum to see if it's coming soon. Nothing pisses me off more than when I order somewhere else and you put it up for sale only days later. I think your service is great and you do business the right way. I just have patience issues. It's improving though. Please answer my future posts. :saint:

We must be Twins, Im the same way , I have no Patients when I know what I want.....I jump at the first Sight I see it at times.....( Your last name isnt "Franchetti" is it???:Spin::confused::loco:my compulsive disorder doesnt help either & my attention Defacite...

This next order has a chance to be the monster order of the year. New Sun Caged, Symphony X, two Devin Townsend albums, and Rhapsody all at basically the same time. It will feel like the early 2000's all over again.

This next order has a chance to be the monster order of the year. New Sun Caged, Symphony X, two Devin Townsend albums, and Rhapsody all at basically the same time. It will feel like the early 2000's all over again.

for me its:

Sun Caged
Symp. X
Sky Arch.
Daedalus ( Italy)
Arena
Outside
Kino ?????????????(maybe):danceboy::worship:

(This is My Wish List)