Sunstorm - Emotional Fire

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
The first great AOR record of 2012 is Sunstorm's Emotional Fire with JLT on vox of course. AOR tastic magic as usual from the best label in the business, Frontiers. The album is all killer and nary a filler so if you love AOR this is a safe as houses listen. Here is Gina one of the best songs and the majestic title track with it's amazing chorus which sends tingles up the spine. The whole album is on YT and you can check it all out you won't regret it trust me. By the way JLT has never sounded better, the guy must be well old now but he sounds fuckin' epic!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT8djlTRCw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably going to get raked over the coals here, but JLT probably shouldn't have tackled a Michael Bolton song. He's good, but Bolton's better. As a pure singer I mean.

I am with you dude. Bolton is amazing singer. His first two solo albums are A M A Z I N G.
51iL%2B2mfT4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i would also like to state I love JLT and was fortunate to see him live during the Rescue You album because LOVERBOY wouldn't let THE HOOTERS open for them on their tour in their hometown of Philly. So JLT was brought in to open instead. It was smart move for LOVERBOY, because at that time THE HOOTERS could have sold out the Spectrum on their own.

THE ALBUM IS A MUST FOR THOSE THAT LIKE THE OTHER 2. This will be one the best 10 best aor for 2012 period!

okay....sorry, I can't think of Michael Bolton without this now. He is STILL cool....cooler than....ever?

Bolton is way overdue to do another rock record. I wish he wasn't still so big, then maybe Frontiers could get him and put Erik Martensson or Magnus Karlsson in charge of the project.