Super Bowl

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
OK, you Knew this was coming::wave:

Pitts----30:D
Grn Bay-- 24

( and if they had a progressive band at Halftime who would you like to see play)

I'm thinking:

GB 34
Pitt 30

I'm more concerned about what we are all eating!

I'm smoking a brisket and Lauren is making chicken gumbo and honey oatmeal rolls. Some other stuff still in the planning stages.

I'm thinking:

GB 34
Pitt 30

I'm more concerned about what we are all eating!

I'm smoking a brisket and Lauren is making chicken gumbo and honey oatmeal rolls. Some other stuff still in the planning stages.

Well we will be eating Tuscan Style spare ribs, sausage and pepper grinders, homemade hot wings (sauce is simple, melted butter and Crystal Hot sauce) big anti pasti, flowing red zin and tons of Mammoth Epic IPA... Homemade cheese cakes a little vapor buddy and good night!

Fuck...those are excellent menus.

I'll be having a man day...just watching the super bowl by myself, beer, peanuts, wings, pizza, and more beer.

I need to learn how to do stuff like that.

Well we will be eating Tuscan Style spare ribs, sausage and pepper grinders, homemade hot wings (sauce is simple, melted butter and Crystal Hot sauce) big anti pasti, flowing red zin and tons of Mammoth Epic IPA... Homemade cheese cakes a little vapor buddy and good night!

:Smokin::Smokin::yell:Bob Riccis Red Hot Chili:hotjump::hotjump::devil: In a crock Pot.. Check out the complete super bowl ads on

super bowl ads .com