surtur rising dvd question

God I hope it's all four concerts. That would be EPIC!

Even if it's just a montage of the 4 nights I hope that later they release those shows by themselves.

there were songs played off of STTNW, those better make it as well

Well I don't know if those make it onto the DVD. It says over three hours of footage which would fit with "just" the four albums played.

Perfect would be the first three albums + the full set of the fourth show including the songs you mentioned. Would be the first dvd-appearance with songs from WOOOS and TOTTG as well, so that would make sense. Let's hope for the best :headbang:

Great to see that finally the gigs will see the light of day :)

But I wonder why it's "only" a bonus DVD and not a full seperate DVD or better 2 DVD's with everything that was played the four nights :err: I hope they show at least the two songs from STTNW

If it's over 4 h of material we probably will see some bonus songs, but if the 3 h text is correct we only will see the main albums....I can't wait to get the box-set

DVD Update:

On play.com the Setlist of the DVD shows up. It's "just" the four albums played. No extras mentioned. I don't know how reliable this information is but I think it will be right.