Suspyre Studio Sample

GabeSuspyre

Battery
Feb 24, 2009
This is a short sample of Suspyre's studio progress.

NOTE: The sample of this song is represented with scratch guitar and keyboard sounds. This is not the final version of the tune. However, we wanted to keep those who are interested involved in our progress.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to hear this! I had been a fan of all three studio albums, but after seeing them open for Shadow Gallery..... DAMN!!!! I truly did not appreciate just how TIGHT this band really is until seeing them live. The dual guitar work in a live setting is nothing short of amazing. It reminded me a lot of seeing Zero Hour for the first time.

Last album will be hard to top but I'm hoping they do and really looking forward to this one.

It reminded me a lot of seeing Zero Hour for the first time.
Wow - you're the first person to say that, and that's great. I've never seen them live, but listening to their last album I can't help but think of Zero Hour myself. There's no musical similarity -- it's just the feel. I'm not a big fan of their first two, but their last one is perhaps the most overlooked album in the Sensory catalog, along with Degree Absolute. It is addivtive. I keep reaching for it and it's the kind of album whose riffs and vocal melodies haunt me in my sleep. It makes me want to get out of bed in the middle of the night and play the whole thing. It's crazy.

Thanks for the very kind words!

Yes, the album is due out this year. We don't have a set date yet, but we're aiming at sometime this summer. We'll definitely keep everybody posted.