Symphony X merchandise

Rocksister

Oct 17, 2006
Northwestern SC, USA
I check the merch page at least once a month, and it rarely changes. Glen Fitzgerald has been insanely helpful at looking around for leftovers when I want something (he found me a poster after they had all sold out at the concerts), but the things I really want, it sounds like he cannot get them. I would be so happy if I could get a static cling decal for my truck. I know at least ten people right now who would buy one if we could get them. Maybe clear with a metallic silver Symphony X logo. They used to have them; the fan-submitted pictures section on the SX web site shows them. Who decides what gets made and offered to the public? I will beg if I have to. I'm not too proud to do it. :cry:

Those were decals, not static clings, and they'll be available again within about a month's time; I'm currently working on getting enough of them on hand to put them up for sale again.

As for who decides what gets made, it's a mish mash of management, Glenn, and me, with the band's approval.

I just hope they make some posters for each album cover sometime soon, preferably 2' x 3'. Then my walls would be nothing but Symphony X! They would surely burst outward from pure awesomeness, and neighbors would wonder why a portion of my building had exploded.

Those were decals, not static clings, and they'll be available again within about a month's time; I'm currently working on getting enough of them on hand to put them up for sale again.

As for who decides what gets made, it's a mish mash of management, Glenn, and me, with the band's approval.

Thats great news.

I already put my decal on my truck, but i would like one for my Symphony collection, so i can keep it for a while.

Any news on a paradise lost poster? Or are those only sold at concerts???

Redragon

i think a cloth poster flag is in order.... just a suggestion. and would it kill to stock one or two small sizedPL shirts? i know they wouldn't sell .... but a man can dream.

and would it kill to stock one or two small sizedPL shirts? i know they wouldn't sell .... but a man can dream.

Jax already went over this. Small sizes generally require a whole new set of screens to be made since the shirts are too small to accommodate the regular size screens. since the symphony x shirts use many colors, the screens alone would probably cost upwards of a couple hundred dollars, not to mention the shirt printing fee. Since fewer would be made (smalls in comparison to the number of m, l, xl, xxl and 3xl combined) it is a really, really huge cost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_printing

well they have Odyssey shirts in small on the website... maybe i'll get one of them. i really wanted PL so i figured i'd ask.

it's understandable, no more complaining from me!

well they have Odyssey shirts in small on the website... maybe i'll get one of them. i really wanted PL so i figured i'd ask.

just curious....How tall are you?

I am about 5'8(maybe 5'9) and the medium PL shirt fits me fine.
Its a tiny bit big, but its almost perfect....almost....

Redragon

I check the merch page at least once a month, and it rarely changes. Glen Fitzgerald has been insanely helpful at looking around for leftovers when I want something (he found me a poster after they had all sold out at the concerts), but the things I really want, it sounds like he cannot get them. I would be so happy if I could get a static cling decal for my truck. I know at least ten people right now who would buy one if we could get them. Maybe clear with a metallic silver Symphony X logo. They used to have them; the fan-submitted pictures section on the SX web site shows them. Who decides what gets made and offered to the public? I will beg if I have to. I'm not too proud to do it. :cry:

Thanks for the kind words. I have literally sold shirts off my back to help out my fellow SymX fans. We try to do what we can to make as much available as possible. Some things are easier than others. All I will say is if you saw it at a show and it isn't on the site, please do not hesitate to drop a note at merchandise (at) symphonyx (dot) com. I'll tell you whether or not it even close to available.

Detective Clarence Beauregard said:
I just hope they make some posters for each album cover sometime soon, preferably 2' x 3'. Then my walls would be nothing but Symphony X! They would surely burst outward from pure awesomeness, and neighbors would wonder why a portion of my building had exploded.

The only posters produced for US releases of SymX cds has been for V, Live on TEOF, Odyssey, and Paradise Lost. There was also a poster for Russ's solo cd as well. I'm sure I have a few PL posters and Russ posters around. This is the same PL poster that was available at the shows.

darkblade said:
i think a cloth poster flag is in order.... just a suggestion. and would it kill to stock one or two small sizedPL shirts? i know they wouldn't sell .... but a man can dream.

Cloth flag...expensive. The minimum run alone is the killer. As cool as it would be to do, the cost is just far greater than you can imagine. Couple that with there are very few places in that even produce this type of product. Small shirts are a different story. Will see what can be done here.

Have you tried washing a medium shirt in hot water, then drying it on high? A friends daughter did that with one of my shirts, now i can't wear it as its too damn small!

Now I know who WhoFooldU is. Will look for the decals, but I don't put anything permanent like that on my ride, so it will sit on the dash or something instead. Was hoping for a cling. Boo frickety hoo. I saw a tribal long-sleeved SX shirt on the web; will SX merch page have that soon? It was really awesome, had the angel on the back and tribal art on front and down the sleeves. I have a question, too; I bought the incredible mug, but want to know if it will harm the imprinting if I actually use it for coffee. It's so beautiful I don't wanna harm it. Thanx. :headbang: That woman from Easley....