Tad Morose Show in Sweden

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Hey ZeiMot, we are coming to your town on june 18th to do a show together with Sabbaton at Club Tornado at Underbar in Sandviken. METAL :headbang:

krunt said:
Hey ZeiMot, we are coming to your town on june 18th to do a show together with Sabbaton at Club Tornado at Underbar in Sandviken. METAL :headbang:

That is sooooo cool! I'll see you guys there!!

Gaunerin said:
:yell: :yell: :yell: ...flying to Sweden on June 19th. That is the worst timing EVER.

Yes it is.... I really would've enjoyed going to that consert with you!

You have to reschedule that flight!!

oh shit man defenetly change that flight day!!

if its too late, take a boat over, hell, id ride a fucking canoe across the ocean to see TM if i didnt have parents!!!

.....oor, if you're really outta ideas you could always....

RIDE OVER THE WATER, OVER THE SEA! OVER THE WATER, RIDING THE BEAST!

No-Mercy said:
oh shit man defenetly change that flight day!!

if its too late, take a boat over, hell, id ride a fucking canoe across the ocean to see TM if i didnt have parents!!!

Hmmm... How many times do you think you could sing "Row Row Row Your Boat" before you reached Ireland or Portugal ? Dude your arms would fall off before you made it out of NY bay. :err: Just pack yourself in a box with a little food and water and airmail yourself to Sweden :D (don't get any bright ideas now ha ha ha)

Bryant

Zhanna said:
.....need a "concert company" ??!?! :headbang: i might be on my way to stockholm the 17-18/6.... :loco:

Am i invisible ?!?! :cry: ...... :loco:

Originally Posted by Gaunerin
...flying to Sweden on June 19th. That is the worst timing EVER.

ZeiMoT said:
Yes it is.... I really would've enjoyed going to that consert with you!

You have to reschedule that flight!!

@ ZeiMoT: Still hope we can meet some time between 22 and 25th. Will get in touch soon to check your availabilites ;)

@ Zhanna: How long are you staying in Stockholm?? I will arrive there on 19th (obviously) but leave during the next day. Will be back there the following weekend.
Would be fun if it worked out. If not, I'll see you in September in the North of mighty Sweden for sure. :D

Gaunerin said:
@ Zhanna: How long are you staying in Stockholm?? I will arrive there on 19th (obviously) but leave during the next day. Will be back there the following weekend.
Would be fun if it worked out. If not, I'll see you in September in the North of mighty Sweden for sure. :D

Maby i can´t go :erk: ......i don´t know if i can afford it AND my Dad had a myocardial infarction.....he´s at the "heart intense" right now....
I hope i can go.... i should REALLY need that..... :cry:
I tell you asap.......

Zhanna said:
Maby i can´t go :erk: ......i don´t know if i can afford it AND my Dad had a myocardial infarction.....he´s at the "heart intense" right now....
I tell you asap.......

In thought I am already in the planning stages of my trip in september, so if Sthlm doesn't work out, Umeå/Lycksele will for sure :D
Just take care of your dad, that's more important now.

Zhanna said:
I tell you asap.......

I hope your father is feeling better. I will be sending positive thoughts! :)

Steph

Zhanna said:
I tell you asap.......

:cry: I hope your Dad has a full recovery dear. :cry:

Bryant