Tad Morose

I was one person that got to see them in Milwaukee. I was so impressed that even though they had a bad time slot and alot of people left, they still looked like they enjoyed themselves up onstage.

I had been shouting since then that they needed to play Progpower as the fans would go crazy for them.

I am disappointed I was too late to their autograph booth although I still have my pics of meeting them in milwaukee.

I am glad I was SO right about them.

It was all about Pain of Salvation, Tad Morose, and Brainstorm for me at this fest!!!:worship:

Tad Morose was so fun to watch and listen to. I enjoyed watching Dreamscape, thought the singer seemed to have fun.... Then Tad Morose was out having a blast! I loved that. I feel bad I missed part of their show to get dinner, but I hadn't ate all day, and was about to chew my camera. Kinda funny that Tad Morose and Brainstorm put on some of the best shows, but both were partially missed for dinner :(

I especially liked the little moment of seeing Urban drive the microphone stand on the stage :D "VRRRRRRRRRRRRR........ what?"

Ummm...

I agree, one of the best performances of the show

^^^ He was refering to the performance overall probably. Not the sound of the music being the same...

Extremely dissapointing that they didn't play one song from, imo, their best album, Sender of Thoughts. I hate when bands forget about their past material just because they had a different singer or for whatever reason. I was hoping to hear either Sender of Thoughts or Fading Pictures; oh well, they put on a great show regardless, and maybe if they were given the hour they deserved (instead of having Oliva put me to sleep for 40 minutes), they may have played some older stuff.

Great performance though!

Tad Mororse was the main reason I came this year (although my buying gold badges blindly also kind of figured in - heh heh). I have been a huge fan of theirs since Sender of Thoughts, and have continually urged my friends to check them out. They have, and all have loved them. It was a dream come true for me to meet all the guys - Anders, Daniel, Urban, and Christer took alot of time talking with me about their music, guitars, songwriting and about themselves personally. Their perfomance was eclipsed only by their coolness and approachability. The absolute highlight of the show for me.

I would threaten to boycott future ProgPowers if they are not brought back as a headliner, but I know I would be lying if I said so. However, PLEASE bring them back as the HEADLINER soon - no one is more deserving of a big break than these guys!!

AngraRULES said:
Tad Morose was indeed awesome, and if anyone saw them in NYC on the 15th knows what I'm talking about. It was just as good of a show as the one in Progpower, and I became I big TM fan... Hope to see them again soon in the US!

Agreed. I was at the NY show as well as ProgPower and both shows were kick ass. TM was by far the most approachable band there. They hung out and talked to fans during both nights before and after their set. Top notch band and excellent people!