Teramaze cancel appearance

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Teramaze have canceled their appearance on Saturday. Please see the statement from the band below. Four of the members are here in Atlanta and a signing session will proceed as scheduled for them. A replacement will be announced tomorrow. - Glenn

Official Band Statement:

Hey Everyone,
As some you may have been aware of, we arrived in Atlanta one man short, our guitarist, Dean Wells, has suffered a medical complication at the last minute and is currently too unwell for air travel.
Due to these circumstances, it is with the sincerest regret that we are forced to withdraw from PPUSA. We would like to extend our deepest apologies to all the fans that have come to see us, and the event runners of PP. We'll be here during the festival to speak to anytime And please join us in wishing a speedy recovery to Dean.

Teramaze.

Bummer. I liked the album Her Halo and was looking forward to seeing them live. Hopefully, they can be booked for a future PPUSA show.

Nonetheless, I have faith that Glenn & co will line up a suitable replacement to open Saturday's show.

Reactions: Benjammin
Murphy's Law.

Get well fast Dean & hopefully we'll see you next time.

Glenn always has a plan B, and its always good.

damn talk about last minute. I just said to my wife last night, we've only had 1 band turnover this year. I will take the blame. LOL

Was looking forward to seeing them but Glenn will deliver as always.
I'm guessing either Theocracy or Seven Spires.