TESLA is a great band/(Neverheads thought on TESLA)!!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hello folks. I don't know if anyone here likes the band TESLA, but I do. Anyway, I've seen them live 4 times and they are a great band. TESLA "came out" in the late 1980's-1990's, and was lumped in with all the "Hair Metal" bands like: Winger, Warrant, Poison, Cinderella, Firehouse, etc... But, they did open for David Lee Roth. Anyway, TESLA, is one of my favorite bands of all time. An acquaintence of mine, Bennet Gatson, is a cousin of TESLA vocalist Jeff Keith. I've met guitarist Frank Hannon, and he was very cordial. My point is, TESLA is more than a "Hair Band". They have great musicianship. For Example, this band has covered songs by: The Greatful Dead, Rolling Stones, CCR, The Beatles, and on there latest release; Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, UFO, Robin Trower, James Gang, Thin Lizzy, Uriah Heep, Traffic, The Temptations, Derek & The Dominos, & The Guess Who, etc... Anyway, if you grew up in the '70's-'80's then check this release out. TESLA is more than a "hair band". Simply put, they are great musicians and KICK ASS.

Zane

Tesla fan here. I am going to see them in a town called Fond Du Lac on July 20th. I have met them several times....very good bunch of real people, who make real music, and have real appreciation for thier fans. No Machines!!!!

I really dig Tesla, first two albums we pure gold..... I bought both of them the week after they came out.

I never considered them hair metal, for that matter metal at all. I considered them hard rock, what I would call "blue jeans and tee shirt" music. Just good, solid, music all the way around.

I saw them Monday night in Dallas. They seriously rocked the house of blues. It is the third time I have seen them. I am 50 and I will go out of my way to see them any time possible. I have to work in Las Vegas this summer and I am going to make sure and be there in July when they come through.

Great band and great people.

Get the new CD Real to Reel. You will not regret it.