Thank you Glenn

Entrerie

Sep 14, 2006
I feel a little sheepish posting this. I don't think I've ever properly thanked Glenn for all he does for us and now is as good a time as any.

I know there are many other thank you Glenn posts past, present and future, but this one is from a local perspective.

Most people think we are lucky to live in Atlanta where Progpower takes place and that in and of itself maybe true, however there is one thing to understand. Everyone flying here from all other parts of the country, you may get to go see Edguy next week, After Forver again, and numerous other bands that never seem to make it to Atlanta. In Atlanta we are lucky if a really big name act( i.e., sold in Hot Topic) like Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth comes to town.

If it wasn't for Progpower we would not even get to see most of these bands on a US tour if we did not travel across 3-4 states each time to get to a show, let alone the bands we would have to fly to another country to see.

For this we are very grateful to Glenn and Progpower.

Glenn, you bring balance to the force and rain to the desert, thank you.

P.S. Thank you as well Hoyt, we appreciate all you do for metal in Atlanta.

...P.S. Thank you as well Hoyt, we appreciate all you do for metal in Atlanta.

You are quite welcome. :) Although what I am attempting pales in comparison to Glenn's efforts. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't inspired by his fortitude and brilliance.

And these local/regional ATL shows may seem somewhat meager compared to something like ProgPower, but all I can do is tell all of you living here in the metro area to watch the horizon...

:heh: